Wednesday, February 18, 2004

today

OOoo K, there's nothing new as of today. no activity, no work, well actually from last monday I'm already on my new office. they gave me a computer to work with, but havn't give me any work yet. they said that technically I'm on their company start on last monday, that was 16 Feb, but they havn't give me the job or the work yet. yet, they counted my absence. they count when I arrive at the office, but not count when I leave the office^^. well that is fine with me.

but then again they said that technically my work start at march 1....hmmm..... will this month count with my pay check ^^. I know its not nice, to act like that. but, I need the money though.

the last three day I only surf the net through the office internet. I know its not a good attitude, using office facility but not doing any work. so since monday every time the office boy or some one need a help to move stuff I help them out. just to make sure that I'm working in that office. ^^b

No comments: