Thursday, February 26, 2004

maaf kmaren lupa post ^^b

maaf neh kmaren lupa ngepost...... abisan lagi ga ada brita apa2. ^^

gmana klo sekarang gw crita waktu gw kmaren ke Bandung. yup ke Bandung what is that really special about me going to Bandung anyway.

Well first of all Iam the kind of person who doesn't like to go around, I prefer to stay at home playing game rather than go to places. But yesterday my mother want to go to Bandung and brougth me along to accompany her.
I said to her "well ok, beside its a long weekend anyway, so when do we leave?"
She said " tomorow at 5 o'clock"
"5 o'clock" I sez, "ok then"
"good, you'll be the one who drive"
"what?"

And at the morning of we go. with my two litle brother and 1 litle sister. And mean it litle. 1 is at second grade of elemantary, the sister is at pre-school, and the litleest one are only 3-4 months. and I drove the car, we depart at 6 and arrive there at 11. not just the road is jam the way through there. the passengger also needs to do things. like: I wanna puke, I need to pee, uh-oh the baby need to change, slow down we are making a milk here.

finally when we arrive there, I thought that is it I can rest. but then we want to look around the city said my sister, I want to ride a horse said my brother. I had no rest. then we went to a place called Gazibu, they say it some what a really famous place where all the Jakarta's people want to visit there. wow that place sounds cool, but when I arrive there. what the.... is this the place that so called. *its not more than a place to sit around eat food* ^^b.

then at 3 afternoon we went home. luckly it wasnt me who drove the car. and i rest all the way home. ^.^

No comments: